You have the power to make someone’s world a little bit better. As a Dig Inn Assistant Manager, you’re responsible for the full guest and team member experience at Dig Inn–and you don’t take that responsibility lightly. You believe in people and love fostering an atmosphere a place where friendships are made and ideas are born. A love for great food will have you crunching metrics and carrots with equal enthusiasm. Each day you’ll wake to a new adventure, knowing you’re a vital part of something big.
Our kitchen is designed using the classical Brigade system–which means no matter where you start out with us, you have a clear career path with mentorship and growth. This classical kitchen hierarchy system allows everyone at Dig Inn the chance to learn culinary and leadership skills. As an Assistant Manager, you’re well on your way to becoming an Executive Chef/General Manager. We know you have a bright future in mind, and can’t wait to be a part of it.
A Day Inn the Life:
- Step into the restaurant with a smile on your face and a pep in your step
- Take responsibility for the full guest experience at Dig Inn, and serve as the authority on excellent customer service, measuring metrics with tools like Yelp and mystery shoppers
- Make each and every guest’s day great by making sure their meal is delicious and engaging in friendly conversation in the dining room and modeling that behavior for your team
- Motivate and manage current Hospitality Leads and Cashiers while interviewing and developing future team members
- Put on your marketing hat–collaborate with the marketing department on local store marketing efforts and direct your team in all customer-facing materials like seasonal rollout kits and pretty print materials
- Serve as the catering lead by managing customer communication and ensuring all orders are perfectly executed
- Get down with numbers–work with the GM to move the business forward
- Go home feeling fulfilled (and full)
- Learn, grow, and rise in the ranks
We serve seasonal American food, mostly vegetables, from farmers and partners as close to home as possible. We believe our food choices have the power to leave the world a little better than we found it. Our mission is to train the next generation of cooks, chefs, and restaurateurs, and help small and mid-sized farms scale sustainably. From paddock to plate, we’re building community.
It’s taken a lot of work (and Brussels) to arrive where we are. But this is only the beginning. We’re looking to make a big difference in the food industry, and we need your help.
Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Computer & phone plan
- Commuter benefits
- Dog friendly HQ
- Complimentary Dig Inn for lunch everyday
- The Annual Retreat—think adult summer camp, but better
- Sponsored social events
- Buzzing office culture