Are you ready for a high-growth opportunity that will impact the future of food?
You will work with a team that is driven by culinary excellence, and lead them to new skills in a high volume scratch-based kitchen. You are a dynamic leader who loves to train, mentor, and develop your teams into future leaders by working side by side with them each day. You’re an achiever who has a maniacal sense for operations and is driven by results.
You will create dishes from local farms that supply us with seasonal vegetables. Giving back to the farmers who grow our produce gives you the drive to serve our local communities while making a change by impacting the food system.
A taste of daily responsibilities for the Executive Chef include:
- Accountability for the entire culinary and restaurant operation, as well as financial responsibilities such as food cost management, labor efficiency, and building top-line sales
- Development of all team members to keep retention rates high and promotions frequent
- Oversee the quality of fresh ingredients received from our farm partners
- Acting as the face of hospitality by interacting with guests to deliver exceptional service
- Overseeing inventory, supply & scheduling
- Achieving and maintaining Department of Health Standards, holding your team accountable and role-modeling cleanliness and organization in the kitchen
- Handling all employee relations communication (including disciplinary action)
- Hiring and interviewing candidates while properly managing recruiting needs
- Reviewing and collaborating on people development plans with our Director of Training
- Communicating verbally and digitally daily across various systemic and organizational platforms
Join an organization that is set for growth and will operate 20+ restaurants by the end of 2017.
Read about our expansion here and the opportunity to be an Executive Chef with our team
- 3 - 5 years minimum kitchen management experience
Work Perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Quarterly bonus program
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership plan
- Commuter benefits
- Company farm trips
- The ‘Annual Retreat’—think adult summer camp (but less ‘kumbaya’ and more ‘cheers!’)
- Sponsored social events
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.