Aka: The Veggie Catalyst
To the Dig Inn brand team, networking is what perfect PH is to farmers: the key to basically everything. Each day, this includes running campus events, facilitating meaningful donations, and killing the social media game. We’re equally committed to charming the metaphorical pants off our guests as we are changing the way people eat. As our ‘fa(r)m’ of restaurants continues to expand outside Manhattan, having boots on the ground in our new homes will take priority.
We’re looking for Brand Ambassadors—the flexible, fun, positive Veggie Catalysts—who can rep our brand and help build communities. You’ll work on an hourly basis (about six at a time), reporting to our Brand & Marketing department, and assist with various activations and events. (Read: You’re a rockstar communicator.) And most important: you’ll understand how any work you do is integral to a better food future.
- Support opportunities as they become available: think special events like NADA Art Fair, tastings in office buildings, catered dinners, and street teaming
- Be a shining face for Dig Inn, highlighting our brand, mission, and vision
- Chat and shmooze, pulling potential guests into our network
- Great communication skills and could probably talk to a wall if needed
- Creative problem solving skills: you’re able to think on your feet when an event doesn’t go according to plan
- A knack for the finer details: checklists are your best friend
- A great work ethic and nerdy tech skills: you’re able to use Gmail, Google Calendar, and get around the city
- A passion for food, a good memory, and a love for storytelling
Work Perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare, we also offer:
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
- Sponsored social events
- A buzzing office culture in NYC (socks over shoes, totally fine)