Retail Research Associate (BOSTON)
Aka: Space Saver
To the Dig Inn Real Estate team, serious investigation is what perfect PH is to farmers: the key to basically everything. Each day, this includes gathering as much data as possible about our restaurant locations: foot traffic, peak times of day, demographics, and competitors. We’re equally committed to great new locations as we are keeping an eye on our oldies. As our ‘fa(r)m’ of restaurants continues to expand, having sleuths on the ground will take priority.
We’re looking for Retail Research Assistants—the flexible, positive, and data-driven Space Savers. You’ll work on an hourly basis, reporting to our Real Estate Director, and assist with data collection and recording. (Read: You’re a bit of an inspector gadget.) And most important: you’ll understand how any work you do is integral to a better food future.
- Help with market research in locations throughout Boston
- Count the clientele that are entering various establishments (gyms, salons, stores, restaurants, etc.)
- Enter data into spreadsheets
- A positive attitude and enjoy being outside
- That knack for numbers: you can correctly and accurately count!
- A data driven mind, and an ability to enter the basic information you collect into a spreadsheet
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch every day you work